How do I report a deceased user's profile?
In the unfortunate case of the death of a Foursquare user, we can work with a verified immediate family member or executor of the deceased user's estate to have the account profile removed from Foursquare.
In order for us to proceed, please provide us with all of the following information:
- A link or User ID of the profile in question.
- A copy of the deceased user’s death certificate
- A copy of your government-issued ID (e.g., driver’s license)
- A statement including all of the following:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your current contact information
- Your relationship to the deceased user or their estate
- A brief description of the details that evidence this account belongs to the deceased, if the name on the account does not match the name on death certificate.
- A link to an online obituary or a copy of the obituary from a local newspaper (optional)
Please send us an email with all of the information listed above.
Please note: We are unable to provide account access to anyone regardless of his or her relationship to the deceased.
Thanks for your feedback!